Fine Wine Investments

Thank you for stopping by today on your journey to buy wine on line. We understand that this can be a challenge on the outset. Hopefully the information provided in this blog in regards to how to buy wine on line will help you in your process. We always recommend signing up for free newsletters as you begin your search.

Do You Enjoy Fine Wine?

Click Here To Join The Hottest Wine Newsletter


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dover Street Restaurant London

Dover Street Restaurant London

 Rarely I moved I write reviews in the restaurant. My hesitancy stems partially my fear foodies, but mainly because although the texture, color and presentation put me out of my grub. I eat everything.Besides, egg shells, fish bones there I made the entire thrust of my dish. However, on one hand, my experience at Dover Street Restaurant may be about to change all this.

Before we get about it, I must say, the wine list was really terrible, as was the music bar ??"?'??" (of guilt on Boogie, like prayer not relaxed dining experience to become) a star shining one was light's trained for wines-Pouilly-Fumé ???? Dagueneau. I ordered two bottles, one of the other food to numb the pain.

OK OK I shall be fair, except for numbers from disco, wine lists, threats that have been forced to sit in a corner behind a pillar; the food was delivered with a smile and no MIME inevitable pepper mill near, everything was good. Better. Pocket, considering we pound the location in the Green Park, this must be one of the best meals I had was for under £ 30 per head.

But I say that here all the dishes are excellent, my partner in the dining room was lavishing praise on the Lamb Roast, I found myself enjoying my first course than my main. Perhaps because I was hungry grin or maybe because the street speaks wonderfully fresh salmon gravadlax, seasoned to perfection with Louisa, brandy, mustard, was quite simply, the best salmon I've ever. The main course, Roast duck, also had excellent foot with a strong sweet orange sauce, as well as wonderfully and braised parsnips potato and butter.

Food aside, this strange place Street Dover. strange not bad.Well not really strange strange. Squatting on one of the richest areas in these elegant surroundings, you (the street!) into a cave art deco style that will be an intimate were it was huge. Where old timers playing jazz classics to relax and enjoy cocktails while or first sips of Pouilly rest, and then, peace and quiet, with the last sax cultivars in the air, they ?????? out classics disco during your while you are on the main and the date your catch your own mime and get an overview of the near good one anothers ... main courses in situ.

My favorite room in the evening was also coming in my table to find the Italian Commission for the sliced meat (or so I assume!) was located in an information leaflet on page 8, mortadella prosciutto, another patch of hams ... believe me, there are many, on my desk.Stranger still, none of them are not on the menu!

I get the feeling that the Dover Street Restaurant and Bar Jazz knows exactly what he wants to be when it grows is divine oscillates between the number of times a ridiculous throughout the evening.What this place is really fun.Who says that eating is not recommended to keep you on your toes?So what if only one bottle of wine in good ... at least one right exists?If the food is excellent and the price is fair, who cares if people are sitting in their crotches, moonwalking after your table? not I.

Serge Dagueneau Pouilly rest 2008-buying-£ 10
Zippy little wine, fresh ????? than flinty on the nose and a really nice way to cut-and-mustard salmon. pH, gave the palate with a few comments PEAR with hotel, lime finish strong rear.. upper wine QPR real ratings.90 points.

Leave a comment
From Loire? ever ate Dover Street Restaurant and jazz bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment